Imagine this picture in 1900. No Huntham Close or Church Close. No houses along Willey Road. No wonder the 19th Century description of the village was one of "the hamlets of Huntham, Meare Green, Curload, Woodhill, and Stathe, with a few houses scattered about the church".
Culvercroft Holly Farm
Walkers Farm & Stathe Court
Woodhill Farm and some of the cottages on Woodhill
Emrhys' shed - the remains of the Pound Cottage
Willow Farm, Curload